Every person had a different skin type. For the uninitiated, there are four main skin types – normal, dry, oily and combination. Your skin type may vary from time to time due to weather, age and other environmental factors. Likewise, each person has a different hair type too. To maintain healthy skin and hair, it’s important for you to pamper them with natural products that contain no chemicals so that they cause no damage whatsoever. Out of all the skin types, taking good care of oily skin can get a little tricky, so we’re going to give out a few tips that you can use to your rescue if you’re someone with oily skin.
- Cleanse your face two times every day: As your skin produces excess sebum due to more oil production under your skin, it is natural to feel greasy throughout the day. Excess sebum can clog your pores and attract more dirt which results in blackheads and acne. This is why it’s important to use a natural cleanser to not only cleanse your face of impurities but also unclog your pores and leave your skin feeling flawlessly fresh. For this, you can use the Pure Sense Rejuvenating Grapefruit Revitalising Face Cleansing Gel. This cleansing gel will deeply cleanse your skin and leave it smooth and radiant. As this cleansing gel is entirely chemical-free, you can be sure of it not damaging your skin in any way. Simply make sure to cleanse your face in the morning as well as in the night before you hit the bed.
- Use a toner: Once you cleanse your face with a natural product, use a toner to shrink the open pores and control the pH balance of your skin. The formulation of toner will help you keep your skin hydrated.
- Don’t forget to moisturise: Even if you have oily skin, it is important to use a natural moisturiser. Pick a gel-based formula so that it doesn’t feel too heavy on your greasy skin. And make sure to apply a good layer of moisturiser in the AM and in the PM before you go to sleep.
- Always wear SPF: Oily skin or not, it’s crucial to use sunscreen that suits your skin type. Having oily skin doesn’t really offer you natural protection from the sun. For the same reason, you need a non-comedogenic sunscreen that won’t clog your pores. It will protect your skin from sun damage and control the signs of ageing.
Now that you’re clear with how to treat oily skin, let’s talk about hair care.
A lot of people fail to understand that there are some chemical agents that only worsen your hair condition instead of working in its favour. One of those is sodium laureth sulphate. Here are some reasons why you should avoid this chemical agent in your hair care products:
- Sodium laureth sulphate for hair can turn into a nightmare if your skin is sensitive, as it may lead to allergies and reactions.
- This chemical agent can powerfully strip away excess moisture and leave your hair feeling dry and lifeless.
- They tend to make your scalp dry and cause irritation.
- Using hair care products with sulphates can end up risking your health.
As sodium laureth sulphate isn’t all that great for your hair, you can switch to the Pure Sense Grapefruit Revitalising Hair Care Combo. This combo comes with Grapefruit Revitalising Hair Cleanser & Hair Conditioner
The hair cleanser has the ability to remove impurities and combat excess oil production in your scalp.
The hair conditioner will leave your locks smoother, shinier and bouncier.
Together, both these natural products will promise you luscious, strong hair and as it contains no chemicals, you can be sure for these products to be your go-to for all times.