Cannabis oil is generally found by separating resins from the cannabis flower following an extraction process. It is resinous thick and sticky substance which is made up of cannabinoids like THC and CBD. The most salient feature of this oil is that it can be used in different conditions such as glaucoma, inflammatory bowel disease, pain relief, cancer, diabetes, Crohn’s disease. CBD also possesses antioxidant properties which makes it useful in various diseases.
What do cannabis compounds treat a cancer patient?
It has been proven in many types of research that cannabis oil has some positive effects, used in conjunction with chemotherapy medications. Cannabis oil and cancer are two words which are often to be spoken together. The reason is this that cannabis oil is very effective in the treatment of cancer. Cannabis compound makes check on the growth and the division of the cancer cell. Cannabis has the capability to prevent the tumor from enlarging to one site to another.
Other proven benefits of cannabis oils
- This is a type of natural oil which relaxes the troubled mind by stimulating the incensement of pleasure hormones. Hence, reduces the stress and anxiety.
- It increases the user’s appetite and has the potential for the people who are desirous to increase their weight following some illness. It also has the capability to stimulate the suppression of appetite.
- Cannabis oil can be used in the treatment of asthma because it has some inflammatory ability and analgesic effects and it can dilate the bronchial tubes for the incensement of the flow of oxygen.
- Cannabis oil having the antioxidant has the ability to treat the heart diseases like atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.
- This oil gives relieve in chronic pain and also in The cancer patient undergoing chemotherapy uses it because of its pain relieving ability.
- Cannabis essential oil promotes good sleep for the patients who are suffering from insomnia.